Sobre mi
Nombre y apellido

sam rise

Sobre mi

I have been working on many websites and on many topics as a printer, antivirus, and email services for the last 10 years. And now, I am in the writing profession for many years, to help users in the technical glitches and hindrances. 

Sometimes Facebook users do not receive notifications from Facebook because notification settings are not updated. To resolve Facebook notifications not working iPhone errors, try and check your Facebook Notification settings. You can do that by opening ‘Settings’ and then Apps Manager and click on Facebook Notifications. Then tap on Allow Notifications. You will now receive Facebook notifications on your iPhone. If not, then log out from your FB account and then log in again. Check if the problem persists.

People usually like to share their lives on social media to stay connected. When you share a photo or video of your story, you can always check to see who views your Facebook story. To see who has viewed your story, go to the ‘Stories’ section at the top of your News Feed and click ‘Your Story.’ Your story viewers will be listed below ‘Story Details’ to the right. If you can’t see any, it means no one has viewed it yet.

Me interesa formar parte de la comunidad porque...

USA

País de origen

Tuvalu

País de residencia

Ucrania

Ciudad de residencia

United State

Ámbito de acción

Organización

Nombre de la institución o colectivo

Hábitat para la Humanidad